Jakarta, Selasa - Rabu , 08 Mei 2018 - 09 Mei 2018
Including : Souvenir, Flash disk, materi hand-out dan CD modul, 2x coffee break, makan siang dan sertifikat
Investasi : Rp 3.750.000,-/peserta ( Belum termasuk PPN 10% )
Lokasi : Favehotel Wahid Hasyim, Jl. KH. Wahid Hasyim No.135, Jakarta Pusat
Duration : 08.30 - 16.30 WIB
A 2 days programme for experienced bankers, fund managers and credit professionals seeking to build on their existing skill base. The emphasis is on developing critical judgement; participants are required to be focused, practical and realistic in their approach.
The overall goal of this two days workshop is to enhance analytical skills. Participants will use a structured and systematic approach to evaluate the credit standing of a company and assess the relative attractiveness of the risk return profile of the investing / lending proposition. This is a highly interactive workshop where case studies and exercises are used to illustrate key learning points. A case study presentation will form part of the workshop allowing participants to apply the concepts acquired during the workshop to a real-life scenario. Participants are encouraged to be focused and concise in developing and articulating credit judgement. The workshop will enable participants to:
- Apply a structured approach to assess the creditworthiness of a borrower
- Evaluate the performance of a company based on qualitative and qualitative frameworks and tools
- Use appropriate market indicators, where available to understand refinancing risk and the market view credit
- Identify the key factors that drive a company’s future performance and evaluate the likely impact on its credit standing
- Use a cash flow approach to ascertain a company’s ability to services/refinance its debt as it comes due
- Review debt structures to assess to what extent they meet the commercial need of the borrower and protect the lender’s interests.
The analytical tools and framework for credit analysis are explained and demonstrated through a wide variety of up to date examples, case studies and exercises. Case studies and exercise are drown from a range of industries and regions and will appropriately reflect the market and location of the course. Industries where case studies are drawn from include electronics, manufacturing, food or beverage processing, energy trading, airlines, car, manufacturing, telecommunications, food retail, steel manufacturing, office service industry and others.
Trainer : Spectracentre Trainer Team